1. Email me at email@example.com to arrange and book a
singing lesson on SKYPE (Date, time and length of lesson)
2. Pay for your lesson online through PAYPAL
3. Check your SKYPE account is working at www.skype.com
4. On the day of the lesson make sure your web cam, microphone and speakers/headphones are working correctly.
4. Preparation for your SKYPE lesson: You will need a bottle of water, a pen
and paper and your mobile phone.
PAL PAL is a quick, easy and secure way to make a payment.
All you have to do is: Sign up for a FREE PayPal account, then link your bank account, debit, or credit cards to it.
INTERNET SIGNAL - If there are any connection problems or if we keep getting cut off within the first 15 minutes of your lesson, then you will receive a full refund and we will rearrange to try another time.
SOUND QUALITY - The sound quality may vary on every laptop, so be aware that we may need to adjust our settings and take a few minutes to set up before we start the lesson.
I have spent 4 years refining my SKYPE teaching method so I can teach more people all over the world. All of my skype students enjoy the lessons and are able to improve even though we are not in the same room.