1. Email me at email@example.com to arrange and book a
singing lesson on SKYPE (Date, time and length of lesson)
3. Pay for your lesson online through my secure account
2. Sign up to get yourself a SKYPE account at www.skype.com
3. On the day of the lesson make sure your web cam, microphone and speakers/headphones are working correctly.
4. Preparation for your SKYPE lesson: have a bottle of water, a pen
and paper for any note taking during your lesson.
PAL PAL is a quick, easy and secure way to make a payment.
All you have to do is: Sign up for a FREE PayPal account, then link your bank account, debit, or credit cards to it.
Your lesson is paid for and the seller never sees your financial details.
INTERNET SIGNAL - If we can't connect properly using SKYPE, if we keep getting cut off in the first 15 minutes of your SKYPE lesson, then you will receive a full refund and we will arrange to try another time.
SOUND QUALITY - The sound quality may vary on every laptop, so be aware that we may need to adjust our settings and take a few minutes to get set up before we start the lesson. Once we get the setting right we can use them again in our next lesson.
I have spent 2 years refining my teaching method using skype as a way to teach more people all over the world. I have not experienced any problems. All of my skype singing students enjoy the lessons and are able to improve even though we not in the same room.